- Sighs, babies sigh all the time, and it is hilarious to me, because really what is so taxing in your life, little one that you must sigh? I don't know but I love it.
- The "drunken" baby syndrome after they drink the milk-the bobbling head, the unfocused eyes, love it!
- The shocked expression every time I go to burp her, she even looks kind of shocked when she burps, don't even get me started on how funny they look when they poop!
- The flailing arms and bouncing checks when I burp her, love it.
- The sad expression of the "fake" cry. Not the colicky cry, the why aren't you getting my needs met faster cry!
And now we come to the worst thing, I have exceeded the storage limit of my google account! So I can no longer upload pictures without paying a storage fee. Which we all know I can't do. So, I am going to have to consider what to do. I think my 2 options are to buy storage or open another google account and start a new blog. I am thinking I will likely start a new google account...I'll let you know. Although if I did slideshows and videos from other sites, I could get around this, so I guess I will have to consider and get back to you!