Friday, September 07, 2007

Blast

It appears that I will not be getting my camera back before we leave for vacation on Sunday. The camera shop called and said that they aren't having any of the problems with my camera that I am. BLAST! Hopefully sometime soon they will be getting to the bottom of why my camera is on the fritz. So, here are some pictures with the old camera.
Here are Gwen and Eric today...Gwen already knows how to empty Eric's wallet, are we in trouble or what?
And she knows to hide what she wants from Daddy...when he is not looking.
Gwen and her new wheelbarrow for the beach. The wheelbarrow also has sand and beach toys that she likes to play with already also.
What Eric has been up to lately, running he did a 5K on Labor Day. Gwen made it difficult to get a good picture or any other pictures for that matter.
And our latest home project progress/the reason I am unable to post regularly...or at least that is my excuse this week.

Gwen has started babbling in a new way, that cracks us up. Hopefully we will be able to get it on video for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's weird... I don't see any Seattle picks... ;)