Sunday, September 02, 2007

Creative

I wanted to post these pictures of Gwen finger painting. I know that I took more pictures, I just haven't been able to locate them. Poop!

She seemed to enjoy herself well enough, but it took a while for her to understand that you don't eat the paint. Glad it is non-toxic!
Things are pretty good here, Eric and I started the next house project, so our evenings will be taken up with finishing the flooring. Our only problem is that now that Gwen is awake longer we have much less time for housing projects. Which means it is going to take us way longer. But, we are out of practice so once we get back into working on the floors it probably won't be a problem, but this does beg the question, what are we going to do when we decide to do the kitchen tiling project!?

No comments: