Thursday, August 30, 2007

Eric's back

So, Eric has been back for 3 days, and life hasn't been the same! Eric came back on the red-eye Monday, when he finally woke up on Tuesday this was the scene at our house.


I am pretty sure that this scene could have lasted all day, it was seriously was 20-30min. Gwen just walked up to Eric put her arms up and that was all she wrote. Gwen has been much happier since Eric came back, not that I noticed that she was sad, you can just tell the difference.
While Eric was gone, a girlfriend from the exercise group and I went to dinner because both of our hubbies were out of town. I must say, I am not one for going out to dinner anymore. When I was single and dating I would eat out all the time, but once I got married and started cooking for Eric and myself, I just realized that I would prefer to stay home and cook my own dinner, most of the time. This is not to say I never like to go out to eat, I would say I could go quite a long time without eating out. It has also become much more of a challenge to eat out with Gwen and I can't really enjoy myself and I become exhausted. Gwen doesn't really eat anything so I have to bring food for her from home and then I have to pray she doesn't randomly start squealing, like she did Monday night. The 2 girls were crazed. Gwen was pretty good in the beginning sat there quietly, my girlfriends daughter, could not sit still. I am so glad that it wasn't busy.
I think that is enough for now.

No comments: