Saturday, August 04, 2007

Adventures in Babysitting

So today has been an interesting day, we are babysitting a friend's 14mon daughter while my friend is in labor. They called this morning at about 7:45 saying that she was in labor. My friend has been in and out of the hospital today while we have had her daughter. Her poor daughter misses her parents, but she is still a pretty good kid. She and Gwen are like polar opposites. Erin has been fun to play with, she is not destructive, she hands stuff to you to play with her. So both girls are now sleeping and we just got a call from the Dad that they have finally been admitted and that they are starting the patosin and he'll call me when the new baby arrives. I think Eric & I are going to bed...it has been a long day and it could be a long night, Erin is apparently not sleeping through the night yet. Thank goodness I didn't have twins or accidentally get pregnant at 6 months postpartum!

No comments: