Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Frustrations

We are still having camera problems; I went to the store on Monday because my camera wouldn't work on Sun and wouldn't you know it, while I was watching my child in line the camera fell out of my diaper bag and started working! BLAST IT! So today when I turned it on to take pictures of course it did not work...mind you I turned it on once when we got home and it did work. Eric took it to the store tonight and we have been informed that in 2 weeks we should be getting our camera back! TWO WEEKS! Ok, so we have another digital camera at home, but it is not near as cool or as functional, it has a battery that doesn't hold a charge for very long either. UGH! So pictures might be slow on this website for a while. I hope you can tolerate that. The only shining spot is that my Mom is coming with her digital camera so we can use that for the next week.
So, besides that what has been going on here you ask? We had a busy 'fun family' weekend before my Mom get here, just kidding. We can still have fun family time with my Mom. The nice thing will be that since Eric is no longer in school we can take Grandma up on the offer to leave the house, without the kid! AH! But, I digress, we went to a kids concert Sat night with a couple families from my exercise group, Gwen ran around and had a good time, and the music wasn't terrible. The guy had converted songs we knew into kids songs, so it wasn't mushy crap!
Sunday we went to the Aquarium in Baltimore Gwen took a nap, it was dark and noisy. We got there around lunch time, had lunch, Gwen played in the cars and then we toured the aquarium. Several things had changed and at the aquarium is when my camera decided to poop out! We took a collegue of Eric's who was visiting from England. Eric made fun of me for calling the line a queue, but whatever. I've read Harry Potter and some English books, I know what it means and use it sometimes.
So I know in the previous picture it looks like Gwen is smoking, but she is not! It is a pretzel that Daddy gave her.

Gwen is starting to slowly put stuff back, not necessarily with any kind of exciting pattern, but we make a big fuss over her putting stuff away and clap, hoping that she will realize that it is fun to put stuff back, a good theory, no. But as with everything else with Gwen, it is all a control issue, she likes to remind us who is the boss, let me tell you kid, I am bigger than you, so I win!

No comments: