Monday, August 20, 2007

Busy bee

We have been very busy here lately, sorry for the lack of posts. That darn Mom of mine is taking up all my time! (oh, my mistake, I thought she was reading over my shoulder, but she is not!) What I meant to say, is that my darn kid is taking up all my time, ok that is not really true either, Gwen has been spending quality time with Grandma and I have been hanging out, sometimes with Eric sometimes scurrying around the house or whatnot, not a whole lot of time on the computer. We currently have no digital cameras working well, so for the next couple weeks (hopefully less than 2 weeks) we will have pictures posting again! Gwen has been very fussy and not sleeping well the last couple of days, we found out why today, her bottom right 1st year molar popped up in 1 place, UGH! Only 3 more points to go and maybe she will start sleeping again. I don't know if any of the other molars have been coming in she is currently not along fingers in her mouth...for my personal safety I don't often offer my fingers for the task, I volunteer Eric's! We have had a nice week with Mom, I do all the cooking, Mom does all the cleaning, a nice arrangement for sure! We (Eric and I) have had a chance to go out without the baby, nice! But, Mom leaves tomorrow and Eric leaves Thurs. I will be insane by Fri. Eric doesn't come back until early Tues morning, they've scheduled him for a breakfast and a dinner that day. The major problem is that I scheduled a Mom's Night Out at my house on Friday, we're scheduled to do scrapbooking, which means I have to have a clean house by Friday, which shouldn't be too bad, I just need to get all of Gwen's crap, I mean toys, off the floor and out of the 2nd level. I guess that is enough of an update for now, Mom's flight is early tomorrow, ok, not that early, but we have to be up early to get her to the airport. Have a great day!

No comments: