Monday, August 06, 2007

Babysitting and other stuff!

This is big sister Erin. She is so cute, when I was sitting on the couch she crawled right up and sat next to me. I snapped this picture as she was getting down. Here are the girls together, reaching for some toys.
We had Erin for 24 hours. She was a good baby, mellow compared Gwen. Her sister was born Sun morning, we gave the girls breakfast and Tim called with the good news and came by and picked Erin up. We have been recovering ever since! Eric had his last final tonight (we hope! ;p )
Yesterday Gwen showed Eric something I already knew...
Gwen wants to try everything you are eating. Whether she likes it or not you MUST share with her, she'll do everything in her power to get a taste off of you. This is a good thing, I am striving to eat better, when Gwen is awake. Not everyone understands that lesson. I hope this means Gwen will actually start to like eating food. She kind of liked these homemade plantain chips, or should I say tolerated.

No comments: