Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Routines

We have crazy things going on at our house. Gwen has been going down for 2 naps! I am not to say how crazy that has made me. It is nice that she is napping for 4 hours, but I can't really go anywhere. That sucks! We need 4 consecutive hours kid. Then I can get work done around the house and take naps and breaks! We are still working on falling asleep on our own. I put her in her crib at 8:17 and at 9:30 I turned on the monitor and she was babbling happily. UM kid, go to sleep! Anyhoo I don't think that the battery is the problem with my camera, if I, I mean Eric, if he hits the camera it will turn back on, my huge problem is that I have some really cool pictures and a video on the camera, but I can't get them off! I did manage to get the previous photo today. My sweeties. The stuff I can't get off the camera will go with this really fun Gwen story. :(

No comments: