Tuesday, August 07, 2007

New chores

It has brought to my attention that yesterday's photo of Gwen and Eric didn't give a good enough description. So please refer to yesterday's photo and understand that Eric had that plantain chip in his mouth when his snarky daughter took it right out of his mouth...he described it as 'The lady and the tramp' scene, but whatever.

It has also been brought to my attention that I am not posting as much as I used to. Whether this was meant in jest or as a warning that I needed to start posting more, I don't know. But I have had several reasons for not posting. The last several months I have been a lazy bum. I haven't exactly sat on the couch and ate bon bons, but that could be because we don't have bon bons in the house. I only am a lazy bum when Gwen is napping. I am no longer able to post easily while Gwen is awake...and the lovely husband needs the computer for school work, that will soon be over so maybe I will be able to post more in the evenings. I have previously been able to cover my slacking with the fact that I put Gwen down to sleep when Eric is in class and then I can clean, but that will be the case no longer, Eric will be home every evening. So, I have started to establish some cleaning routines that I can do during Gwen's nap time. I had already established Tues for bathrooms, but I still had 4 other days of the week with vacuuming and other general cleaning items that should have days assigned to them! I also had no camera, and I know that each post unless very brief needs to have some pictures associated with it, or it doesn't really serve the purpose of this website...which is to keep people informed of Gwen's growth, which is hard to see without pictures!

So, on with the pictures...since I am establishing routines for cleaning, it is only natural that my daughter would also like to help...I was thinking she could put her toys back, but apparently she had other ideas...

No comments: