Thursday, August 23, 2007

Top of the evening to you!

Ok, so I am still busy, but not too busy to pick up the camera from BBY! It appears to be in working order. I am hoping the camera is fixed, I am also hoping that I have 2 fully working batteries, so I can always have a charged battery waiting patiently to be used. (As I have said before a girl can dream!) I am anticipating a long night tonight and tomorrow night, tomorrow, because the girls are coming over and tonight because we are starting to work on Gwen sleeping through the night. Most of you might be wondering why I am doing this while Eric is not at home. Gwen waking up in the middle of the night also wakes up Eric and since he has to work I usually jump up and get her so as not to disturb his sleep (if I let her cry it out). Not to say Gwen not sleeping through the night is all his fault, I am to blame also, I jump up and haven't really focused on getting her to sleep through the night, I have so much to work on with my strong willed child, but I am now committed to getting her to sleep. We will see how this works. She is waking up around 3am, I am not sure she is actually hungry, 3am is when I used to get up with her while was pregnant, when she became more active and I realized I had to pee. I still in the back of my mind worry about the hunger thing, I probably always will because of that blasted Dr and my food issues. Sorry kid!
Anyhoo, onto the pictures from today, yes that is right, I am uploading current pictures, don't get used to it! This outfit I have her in was also seen in this series. It is funny to think she is wearing the same thing that she was wearing last March considering how fast she was going through clothes in the beginning. Technically the outfit is a 6-12mon, if the weather hadn't been so crappy I probably wouldn't have dressed her in this at all. Today will be the last time she wears it, I noticed that when she walked around the pants were a little too short, but she is still a cutie! She was really hamming it up for the camera today as you see in this picture.
And this picture! What a crazy kid. She is finally starting to show interest in using this walker as a scooter, of course that doesn't mean she actually knows how to scoot herself forward, but she likes to sit on it and play with the attachments!
Mom, this picture is for you. When Mom was here we played a game, Mom would put Gwen's chew toy in the 'trunk', Gwen would obsessively pull it out, and hand the toy to me, and I would hand the toy to Mom and the game would start over. Have I ever mentioned that my child might have a little of the OCD? Well, I guess if she does she comes by it honestly!

No comments: