Monday, March 26, 2007

First day of spring and other things

The first day of spring has come and to celebrate Gwen and I went outside and played on the deck. It was very windy, but Gwen enjoys the wind. She likes to feel the wind blowing through her hair! Anyhoo, I have been trying to get a picture of her tooth for ya'all, as you can see, she is not cooperating!
I don't know if you can see it in this picture, but when I blow it up on my computer (full screen size) you can see the tooth.
I have a special story for Ellen H, this story of itself (if you know Ellen H) won't seem like something to remind you of her, but I can just hear her saying, "Melanie, you never change" and then giving me a hug, 'cause it is comforting that I don't! So, I went to the store to get Gwen an Easter dress, I was conflicted about the Easter dress because I don't usually take the tyke to Church (so I can not be distracted), so why waste lots of money for something she won't wear or will only wear once. But then I decided, it is her first Easter so I will get her an Easter dress, so I went to the store to buy said Easter dress and I could not do it! To froufrou and I can't handle the big fake flower, I mean if it looked like a real flower, or maybe was in proportion to the dress, I mean really people, I will dress my child in pink, because she is a girl after all, but a big tacky flower, is something I can't get behind (and neither could Eric, BTW, I brought him with me later and he agreed, they were bad dresses, big tacky flowers!) So this weekend we went to the store and picked out Gwen what I think is a lovely dress, now if I could just find a Easter bonnet and gloves, she'll be all set!

No comments: