Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Our nation's capital

Saturdays Eric has class in DC, I have been promising Gwen and I would meet him down there so we decided this past Saturday to visit him. Man, it was kind of cold, but we had a nice time. Gwen, riding the Metro for the first time! She of course flirted with some boys that her father would not have approved of!
Eric, Gwen & the Smithsonian castle. We actually went into the Smithsonian castle, I don't ever recall being in the castle before, we had a nice lunch look around for a couple minutes, I got some useless facts and we left.
I think the following are self-explainatory.

I have made it down to the cherry blossom festival for the last two years, but something tells me that this year I won't make it, so we took this picture.
This is at the Air & Space museum, Gwen wanted everyone to know she only weighs 3lbs on the moon!
Another random picture, but what the heck, it was warm in the museum, it was cold outside!

No comments: