Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Beach

Today before we left for MD, Mom, Gwen and I went to the beach. Gwen apparently wanted to go home and take a nap, but we got some good pictures and a video I will upload when we get home. I think as everything else, she is indifferent to the sand, she did like to feel it between her fingers, but she wanted nothing to do with the water. I can't say that I blame her, it was darn cold for that.
Here she is ready to go!
That stinker figured out how to pull the canopy down on the borrowed car seat so she could see me when we were driving to the beach. (You see that she is holding on to it so I can't put it back up either!)
Finally, at the beach.
Lots of people and sand! Cool!




It appears that she also knows how to drink from a water bottle.


No Mommy, I don't want to get into the water.
Definitely time for my nap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I wish Eddie would keep sunglasses on his face. Gwen is too cute. Glad to hear you guys had a nice visit.