Sunday, March 18, 2007

Stevie Wonder



Here is a picture of Gwen doing her latest get attention trick. (as you saw in the beach video, when people walk by and they don't look at her she sometimes cries!) The little pistol is getting more and more crazy everyday, but she keeps me on my toes. One of my favorite memories, which sadly, I haven't mentioned here yet, is of Gwen when we were on the airplane. We were sitting next to a very nice mother of a daughter who is 18, she wanted to name her daughter Gwen, but her husband didn't like it. We were chatting about whether or not Gwen had started talking, I think it is too early for her to be talking, but she certainly does sound like she is saying Momma, anyways, I digress. I said she definitely has personality and told her I think she knows her name, but refuses to admit it. So, the woman said, "Gwen", Gwen turned to her and quickly looked away. The woman and I both laughed, it seems she does know her name. Pistol!

No comments: