Friday, March 09, 2007

We're here

We have arrived safely in sunny FL! And, sunny it is! And to think 2 days ago I was shoveling snow. Ah, so nice to be home, I mean in FL. Gwen is a little out of sorts, we are not currently sure what is going on, we suspect dehydration, but suffice it to say, I am happy she is currently sleeping. She could also be very tired, she slept very little yesterday. She just is very clingy, if I am in the room, I have to be right next to her. No fun for me or Grandma. This is not to say she cries with Grandma, all the time, Mom got up with Gwen this morning and she was fine, until I woke up and she saw me. But, I didn't start this post to complain about fussy babies, I started it to post some pictures for Daddy. I know he misses us! So, here are some pictures from yesterday and 1 from today. The pictures from yesterday prove yet again, that she is my daughter. Do you see how much she loves this alligator, definitely a FL girl at heart/Grandpa's little girl! She also liked the tiger, but I didn't have the camera out for those pictures.




We went for a walk this morning. I told Mom I wanted to put Gwen down at around 10:30, so we went for a walk first, this shot was taken at 10:35, you can see we are very tired! (and that we are learning how to pull off our socks!)

No comments: