Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend update

Well, you guessed it will be another 2 weeks without my camera. Blasted camera! I asked the guy how many times I have to bring this thing in before I get a new camera and he said 4 times! So this is time number 2. He informed me that just having them look at it should fix the problem, sorry if I don't believe you guy, since they couldn't fix it the last time...call me cynical. I sadly don't have much faith in the system...I have been jaded.
I think Gwen and I survived the weekend pretty well with out Daddy, we are sad, but hopefully we will have a chance to spend time with him tomorrow. I think Gwen is sleeping through the night, at least I am no longer waking up. She doesn't wake up a happy baby though, maybe she is starving, I don't know and she wakes up at 6:30. UGH, kid didn't you get the memo, there will be no waking up before 7am! I guess I should go to bed earlier, but now that I have all this scrapbook stuff out I have been distracted by finally finishing our Honeymoon album. I have all the pictures in place, but I never really wrote out info on any of the pages. So, I have been doing that. I have finished composing what I am going to put in the book, now all I have to do is transpose the info. Go me! Then, I can get Gwen's album started. One project at a time, my creative juices can only handle that much.
Today, I also started a new thing with Gwen, trying for the 1 nap. We got home from SS at around 11am so I feed her lunch and put her down for her nap around 12. She was exhausted! She is still asleep, hopefully she will start doing the 1 afternoon nap which would make our lives easier, ok only my life easier, but should be worth something, right?
Yesterday, the godfather came over to distract Gwen, she played with him for probably an hour. When it was time to go to bed she started to head up the stairs and I asked her if she would like to give him a hug. She went back down the step and walked right up to him and gave him a hug. That is the first time she has ever done anything on cue...it is cute behavior like that that melts your heart!

No comments: