Friday, August 24, 2007

Belated pictures

So, tonight is the big scrapbooking night. I think that we have 9 ladies coming over. I have heard that some of them are not necessarily going to be scrapbooking, but putting pictures in the baby books or albums. I think that will work out, because those of us that are actually scrapbooking will need a LOT of room. Even if I don't get a lot done, hopefully just the act of having the book out while Eric is gone will allow me to get some good work done over the next couple of days.
Last night Gwen cried for about 45min and then woke up for the day at 6:30. She is down for her nap now. We can only hope that tonight she will take less time to get herself to sleep, I am exhausted myself! It usually takes Gwen less than 15 min to get herself to sleep for a nap or when she goes down for the night, I just hope one day soon she will be able to stay asleep at night.
So here are the pictures Mom is probably dying for you to see. Do you wonder how such a nice person could have such a mean daughter as I am, with holding pictures of Mom and Gwen! I know this might not be the best picture, but I think it is cute.
Gwen just walked right up to Mom and put her arms up and you know Grandma couldn't resist.
Gwen enjoying her Great-Grandma's recipe for a chocolate bar.
The 3 generations of us.

I think that is all for now, I am going to get back to organizing my pictures before the girls get here and while Gwen is sleeping.

No comments: