Monday, September 24, 2007

Our Weekend

We have had a very busy weekend, as usual. Eric as usual had a bee in his bonnet which meant for yet another weekend we had to trek up to outlets could he could get his latest 'must have' item! I am not saying this as a complaint, it is nice to get out and about, but it will help those of you who don't really know Eric to get a picture of what our life is like, you already know about most of my craziness. Eric's obsession of the weekend before last lead to the following pictures. Eric has decided besides training for a marathon to brew his own beer. Gwen decided that the box for said beer brewing box is good enough to play in! Who needs toys!



You can't really see her in this picture, unless you look real close you can see just the edge of the head, she enjoyed trying to sit in the box and then popping back up.




Gwen now has 1 more tooth in the bottom front on the left, I think the right will be popping through very soon. Over the weekend Gwen started saying "OH" to everything, this morning she started saying "Uh-oh" I think it is the cutest thing. When we say something to her like "Gwen you have your shoes on" she says "Oh". So cute. I think I probably have more to say, but Gwen has awoken since I started this post and although she is babbling and happy now, (practicing her chattering) we have errands to run, off to the store for us!

1 comment:

Liesa said...

Wow! Good luck with the home brew. I'm sure you remember that John is a homebrewer as well. We have a new kit to make right now that's a pale ale for fall. Nice.

I've updated our blog (finally) - Gwen is absolutely adorable!!!!