Monday, September 10, 2012

Nate's first day

I realize I'm several weeks off for Nate's first day of school, but I did document it, and I promised my mother-in-law I'd get the pictures up last week. I'm a failure this week at getting stuff done! Oh well, hopefully if I get the pictures up I will be forgiven.
Nate had a great start to school. Eric and I have been a little nervous he wouldn't toe the line. He seems to be fairly smart, but at home has a hard time listening and following directions. He seems to not have any of these problems at school and is just sucking up information like a sponge. He's stayed on green and I've been told he is trying really hard to follow the rules in the hallways of not running up to the staff and other teachers.
There were no problems dropping him off for the first day of school, he was SO excited he jumped out of the car. He did however cry on Gwen's first day of school, he was so upset he wasn't starting on the first day. Of course that could be because they were both so excited they didn't go to sleep on time. So, here are the pictures!

No comments: