Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday pictures

Look at me I am posting pictures the same day they were taken! (don't get used to this). As I have said Gwen is becoming more adept at using her hands and likes to play with the different things like the smiling moon. Mr. Moon does not have the same effect on us as Mr. Starfish does...I dare say nothing does.

Daddy! I think we are getting close to the I adore my Daddy, who is this other woman that inhabits our house, I could care less about her (unless I am hungry) phase.

Gwen now pushes the button on the roof to make it play noise. I believe this is the last of the quiet peace I once enjoyed, she knows how and more importantly has the strength to make the toys make noise!

Since we are encouraging crawling, I pulled out the 'Move & Crawl Ball'. She seems to like it! Fortunately, she can't crawl after it, but she does like to touch it. I know that is for 6+ months, but I figure that my child is so ahead of her time, I should pull it out early. I am embarrassed to mention that it says find the 'cow' and I can't, because it is purple and looks like a kitten.

No comments: