Sunday, December 17, 2006

Solids?

So we started solid foods yesterday, well solid as in rice cereal, I think really considered slop. Here are some pictures you might enjoy. Gwen doesn't really seem interested in the eating, even though she is showing all the signs. I don't know if it is because she doesn't actually like the cereal or if the texture is not what she likes. No rush though, it is not like she is eating the food to get all her nutrients.
Here we go! First bite coming Gwen's way!
Yummy? (Gwen kept trying to eat her bib, so I had to hold it down to put the spoon in her mouth.)
Um, not fond of that.
Ok Gwen, this is how you eat the food you don't thrust out your tongue, do you understand?
Not sure I like this.
DAD, help me! What is she doing to me?
Gulp. Dad?
Dad gives this feeding thing a try.
Here are some close-up I hate this faces.

YEAH! All done! Thank goodness. Now is it time for my bath?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melanie,

She just gets cuter and cuter. It' really amazing.
I've been thinking about you often since you wrote about the deaths in your family. May you have a safe trip and a peace filled holiday.

Dawn