Wednesday, May 05, 2010

More party pictures

I tried to do this last night, but I had technical difficulties. So in this slide show I have pictures of the pre-party, which included some pictures that Uncle Ken took; pictures of family, Mom's Ant and cousins (well, I guess my Ant and cousins too!) who came down for the party. That day wasn't the best for the kids. Nate was off schedule and didn't go down for a nap until 3ish, so exhausted, Gwen was tired too, but I couldn't get her to lay down for long enough to fall asleep. My Mom tried, but when I checked on her, I found her putting all the stuff in the room on Nate's head. That girl! Nate woke up shortly before the party and spent the beginning of the party with me holding him, refusing to let me put him down. I took all those "entrance" pictures one handed! Gwen also stuck to me like glue. Nate eventually warmed up and was wandering around dancing and making new friends!
From the adult aspect I think everyone had a good time, at least that is what I have heard. I didn't really get a chance to talk to people, just mostly say a brief hello, and then chase after Nate, again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like you all had a great time. wish we could have been there! great pictures, Melanie, thanks for sharing.