Saturday, April 07, 2012

In honor

Today my friend had her baby, so I suppose today is a good day to post pictures from her shower.  I made her present.  My first complete set of bonnet and booties.  

We had a nice time at the shower.  It was nice to see my oldest friend and her family.  Gwen stayed at the shower with me and disappeared with the other little girls.  Eric and Nate hung out around town. 
This is the first time we've been pregnant together, so it has been nice to chat with her over the pregnancy woes.  She is the first of the "pack" of friends that I have that has gone in to labor, now starts baby season for us.  I have 2 more friends before me and then at least 1 after.  Still a couple months to go!  Congrats Jess on your beautiful tiny baby!  I hope we can meet her soon!

No comments: