Monday, October 22, 2012

Sickies

Today I have sad news. Rachel has the sickies, we are not quite sure what, and she appears to be fine (and she's my third) so, I will not be taking her to the Doctor. She just has a runny nose and is rather congested, but she isn't acting any crankier than usual. I just feel bad for her congested self, she isn't so pleased with the bulb thingy, but she is pleased with the results. But I tell you her sneezing and coughing is rather pathetic, fortunately it is not frequent. I have a picture in the slideshow of her today. All smiles!

Rachel is getting more and more charming everyday. She has those chubby checks and in a couple days she will be 4 months old! The kids still adore her and Gwen loves showing off that she can carry Rachel. Nate still loves hugging and kissing her, but we still have to work on that she isn't a doll with movable parts. She loves watching them, so that's cool.

I'd like to say more, but you know, I desperately need to go to bed. Well, after I make the kids lunch, who knows how many time the mucous one will get up tonight, so I'd better be prepared!

Enjoy the slideshow!

No comments: