Saturday, February 05, 2011

Some more randomness

I have a couple random photos here for you to enjoy. Here's one of Nate one night right before bedtime...he looks pensive and probably is thinking of something he shouldn't be doing...Another random photo...don't know what's going on here either, I think it might be the same night...
Bedtime...
I have started working on the princesses. It is more challenging than the Toy Story series. I think this is for several reasons, one the wall is bright pink! Second, the paint on the wall is eggshell as opposed to flat. The colors don't come out as I expect so, challenging! I think the paint brushes that I used on the flat wall aren't as good for the eggshell wall.
This is what Eric and I have finished so far, yes Eric has helped me...
I think it is pretty spooky right now, and I ran out of Red, can't you tell? You can't tell, but Aurora besides being a little pasty, is a little clumpy, but I think changing the brushes is going to help, I hope!

No comments: