Friday, February 25, 2011

Swim Lessons

I finally got around to loading the swim lessons pictures, the new and improved swim lesson pictures, but new and improved I mean from last Saturday. Nate's swim instructor feels like he will be swimming soon. He has always been a kicker, and by kicker I mean even if on dry land you lift him up he kicks his feet...it is a good thing to remember about him, always!
Gwen is freaking out about putting her head under water, she wants her goggles, I don't know where they are, but she cries about it a little bit. I tell her to suck it up and put her face under...ok I don't tell her to suck it up, but I am being a little stubborn about this because she won't always have goggles and if she would just learn to keep her eyes closed she wouldn't have a problem, as a matter of fact I used to swim with my eyes opened under water without goggles as a kid, maybe I should tell her to suck it up! I guess it wouldn't help though she is rather stubborn, I don't know where she gets that from! ;) Here are last week's swimming lesson pictures, in slide show. Enjoy!

No comments: