Thursday, March 10, 2011

Visiting

This weekend we had a visit from the godfather and his girlfriend. We have not met this girlfriend before and were excited to finally meet her. The kids where SO excited to see the godfather they could hardly contain themselves...although I think Eric doing the countdown every night at bedtime contributed to their being so pumped! They flew in and stayed for several days. It was nice to see the godfather again and to meet the girlfriend. She seems very nice. I didn't take near as many pictures as I should have. At one point I thought, I should really pull at the camera, but sadly it stayed a thought, so I missed so great pictures, so I think.
Friday was a quiet day, picking up from the airport. The kids playing with Uncle Eric and Ms. Bruschi, board games, outdoor games. Fun! There was bowling, a night out alone for Eric and I, a trip to the Mall and a trip to the Botanical Gardens. I think everyone had fun. Here is a slide show for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: