Saturday, May 28, 2011

The videos-preK graduation

I have uploaded all the videos, they are all less than 5 minutes, some have several songs some have just a couple. I have only viewed the first one, I might eventually go back through and watch them all, but wanted to get them posted, in case someone out there is like, "I can't wait to see the videos!"

Halloween & Thanksgiving songs from Melanie Ubil on Vimeo.


Untitled from Melanie Ubil on Vimeo.


Untitled from Melanie Ubil on Vimeo.


Untitled from Melanie Ubil on Vimeo.


Untitled from Melanie Ubil on Vimeo.


Untitled from Melanie Ubil on Vimeo.


I have to give credit to Eric for most of the videos, I think I might have done 1 or 2 of them, and probably the ones that you missed the beginning of because I was like, oh, I'd like to video this one!

No comments: