Tuesday, May 01, 2007

1 year

Alert no pictures, just words! So, I know that Gwen is not a year yet, but this website is. Last week, the 25th, to be exact. The reason I started this website was to keep the Grandparents updated with pictures, well, mostly my Dad. I knew he would love it. We have certainly seen a lot of changes in the last year, haven't we? It is great having the website, I can keep pictures and and now videos updated for your viewing pleasure. I don't have to send out mass emails, you can view pages and pictures when you want and I am not accountable, perfect, right? The only thing that sucks about the website is that I don't get feedback on how my readers lives are. People can stay updated on my life, but I hear nothing about yours. So, if you are a reader and I haven't heard from you in a while, send me an update on your life! :) You can send it to my email, if you have kids I would love to see pictures.
In other news, I realize that I haven't updated you with my life or really given you updates on me at all. The husband finishes classes on his 2nd to last semester tomorrow. So, I will have a hubby again for a while, although after looking at the list of things he wants to accomplish on his 'vacation' from school, I am not sure that we will see much of him. In news about my life, I am not currently working. I have been waiting for them to order reagents since February. I told them that I would no longer log any hours until they ordered reagents. I mean I am no rocket scientist, but I should think that you need reagents to set up a lab. I still haven't heard from them and it has been 2 weeks. UGH! I don't know why I would suspect that working for different departments of the same company would mean that the working conditions would be different or better.
I also haven't updated you on my weight loss. I have been doing pretty well, I am down a size and 10 lbs. So that is about all.
Hope you have enjoyed this website. Hopefully I will make it another year.

No comments: