Wednesday, May 02, 2007

New toys

I mentioned that I went to the Nearly New kids sale, here are Gwen's new toys! The standing toy you see here, sometimes scares her, sometimes makes her dance. I am uploading that video now.
This box is pretty cool, it plays music and has some other cool features. Gwen doesn't yet have interest in putting things back where they belong. We are hoping one day!
A little pop up toy. Gwen really seems to like this toy, but she can't figure it out yet, I think it is too early for her. She likes to watch me play with it for her and she is trying to get the Sesame Street figures to open without using the switches.
Here is Gwen's new walker. She has gotten more courageous but doesn't really want to use this without holding Eric or my hand. One day she will though! The green part comes down and it converts into a riding toy.
I also got her a tricycle that has a pole so Eric and I can push her around without breaking our backs. I haven't gotten a picture of her in that, but she really enjoys that also. But, who wouldn't enjoy being pushed around town!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just while browing I landed on your blog. Fantastic indeed.
So impressive, that I am still have to make up my mind to turn away from your blog.
God Bless you and the little ones.
Surya