Sunday, May 27, 2007

May 25th

The first 3 days of our trip have been very busy, we have been working out in the yard, Gwen has tolerated this rather well, but let me tell you we have gotten more work done while she is sleeping than during any other time. We are done with the outside project, so now we get to spend time with friends and family who we get to visit with.
These pictures are from Friday, a day we really didn't know what to expect. It was the first anniversary of Dad's death. I think it ended up being a nice day for us. Gwen was her usual charming self.



It is hard to believe in some aspects that it has been a year, but yet when I look at Gwen and think about being 9 months pregnant and in FL seems to be years ago! I imagine we will continue to survive another year. I hope everyone has a pleasant holiday tomorrow.

1 comment:

amyfruity said...

Mel,
I'm glad you are in Florida spending time with your mom. It is so hard to believe that your dad has been gone for a year now. I've been thinking of you and remember just how hard these things are.....Anniversaries of their death....birthdays....They just seem to rip fresh wounds.....Please know you're all in my thoughts....Enjoy your visit with your mom.
Love,
Amy