Thursday, July 19, 2007

103

Gwen had her immunizations 7 days ago, and yesterday she developed a fever, it peaked at 103. Apparently that is common with MMR and chicken pox vaccines, does that make me feel any better? Nope, mostly cause I can't handle her whininess. I don't think I like the whininess, Eric tells me it should remind me of our life with Gwen in the beginning when she won't let us put her down and would cry all the time. I explained to him that is all fine and dandy, but now she weighs more! A lot more. For goodness sake the child has tripled her birth weight! I put her down for 2 naps. Some times she is cool, acting normal, but then for no reason she just starts whining! UGH! Now her temperature is around 100, so it is just a waiting game. I am also without a car, we took my car in last night to get the recall taken care of, they didn't tell me it would take 5-6 uninterrupted hours of work, um thanks for that information appointment guy! Glad when I called you could take time to let me know I would be without a car until tomorrow afternoon. GREAT! Eric has class tonight and Terry already went back to NM, so, it is pretty quiet around here. Have a great evening!

No comments: