Saturday, July 07, 2007

Happy belated 4th of July!

Things are very busy in the Gwen household. We are preparing for the all important 1st birthday and birthday party. I have already started cooking and preparing for the party. We are having a slightly large party to celebrate that Eric and I survived a whole year with the kid without giving her to gypsies, you laugh, but at times I think it might have been a serious discussion. It was so dire that Eric wouldn't even talk about more kids, don't get to excited Grandmas, no more kids are planned (or unplanned) at this point, I just think it is funny. So, until after the party I will not likely have much time to post. I have things to do during every nap and after Gwen is in bed I won't have time to post because Eric hogs the computer to study or some such nonsense! Only 1 semester left, about a month! Woohoo, we might have to have another party. I guess we will see how this party goes! Today we are heading to Elkton to see Great-Grandma and then to some small Maryland town for the Godfather's birthday party. Should be interesting to say the least. Gwen doesn't sleep all that well in a car. But I digress!
So here are some pictures of Gwen at the park with Eric on the 4th of July. This is the park that Gwen and I go to after our exercise group. She knows her way around!



It took a lot of effort to get her out of the tunnel, she didn't quite no what to do!
If the following picture looks funny, it is because Eric is holding Gwen back, she wants to walk down the slide!

Here we are at home. Gwen is examining the camera case, oh look a zipper, I love zippers.
We had a nice relaxing 4th, it was a crazy weather day though, we got rained on at the park, but it was kind of refreshing and Gwen doesn't really care about that stuff yet. Eric and I could see 3 sets of fireworks from our bedroom windows, while Gwen was soundly sleeping. It was raining on and off, so it was nice from the comfort of our room to watch the fireworks. Maybe next year we will let Gwen stay up past her bedtime and watch the fireworks, what do you think she will think about them.

No comments: