Thursday, July 26, 2007

Backlog

I am sorry about the silence around here, we have not been incredibly busy, but we still have no working camera. So, I am posting pictures from I guess 10 days ago.
Gwen loves to walk around the house carrying stuff. She loves carrying her dogs by their ears.
Grandmom and Gwen and the doggie.
These are pictures of Gwen in her cottage.

Her cottage has an secret exit out the chimney.

Gwen is starting to play with her toys more and not needing me to entertain her. YAY! Things are quieting down from the party and Gwen's first birthday. I am still having issues with Gwen eating, she just likes a couple of foods and flatly refuses to try something she doesn't like. Yesterday she took a 3.5 hour nap and today it looks like she might do the same. The only problem is that she gets up at about 2:30 which means she should go down earlier than I could get her down last night. We had a friend in from CA and we went to dinner. I would like the 3.5 hr 1 nap, but it is going to change our schedule. It sounds like Gwen is up, only a 2.5 hour nap. Now is time for me to try and get her lunch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool cottage? Looks big? She looks like she loves it and is figuring out everything on her own!
Love, Tati

Abbie said...

Okay, might I come live in your fantastic house with you after I get fired for watching your gorgeous daugther clean the house on company computer????

Oh and might I add you to my "the people I'm secretly stalking list"?