Monday, March 22, 2010

DRAGON!!!

For some reason, riding on some one's back around here has been called "dragon" I don't know why, I will have to ask the husband. But the kids love it, if you get on your hands and knees around here beware, someone (of the child persuasion) will likely yell "DRAGON" and run for you, here Gwen and Nate demonstrate...
Apparently this didn't work out so well, Nate I think might weigh almost the same as Gwen, challenging to lift him, plus Nate gets distracted...
So they tried again...
Well, they kept trying but it didn't really work out, Gwen's dress kept falling down...
Ok, I guess it is Nate's turn!
I am beginning to wonder if Nate has allergies, like me, his nose has been running for 3 weeks now, I took him to the Dr on Friday and she said that it seems likely he has had cold after cold and that you don't often see seasonal allergies in kids so young. We located the humidifier and I think that is helping Nate sleep better. I also am currently having allergy problems. I can't hardly breathe out of my nose and could probably use a box of tissues in 1 day. So sad for me. In other news sold my first thing off Craig's list, hoping that I can find someone to buy my couch now that the chair transaction went so well! Then our garage would be a lot cleaner and easier to walk through. I hope that it sells soon!

No comments: