Friday, July 02, 2010

Bad planning

You'd think I'd learn my lesson, not so much! Well, I guess that is not true, I must start looking at calendars when I plan stuff. I looked at the map and realized that Kiki is not that far from us, relatively speaking. I asked her if she'd like to meet-up. She said sure! I hadn't realized that she hadn't met Nate yet! We decided to meet-up almost half way between us. I gave Kiki some dates to meet but didn't check with my calendar, oops! If I had been thinking clearly I wouldn't have planned a meet-up for the day after VBS week, but what can you do? Maybe I will learn for next time. Sadly, we got stuck in traffic, I don't know how long poor Kiki had to wait for us. We decided to meet up at Cracker Barrel. It was good, Nate was beside himself with sleepiness and apparently Gwen was also, they both fell asleep on the way home. We ate lunch hung out on the porch. I think we all had a nice time. Here's a slideshow from after lunch.

No comments: