Monday, May 01, 2006

Email test

This is my test to see if I can email in my posts. Today has started off as a very interesting day. I came into work this morning to find that my laptop has walked off my desk. Now, this is very bizarre, because I was unaware that my laptop could actually walk! At first it was like a bizarre dream, like someone had 'borrowed' it or stuffed it in a drawer, but now it appears that this is not the case and incidient reports need to be filed, etc. It is strange, I don't feel like I have been violated, but maybe that is because I don't really feel the laptop was mine, it was work property. It has started a whole hullabaloo about how safe a secure our building actually is, and has gotten people in a panic. I just want to know what I am supposed to do for the rest of the day. I can't sit in the lab and surf the internet. I guess I need to start working on the stuff I have been putting off for quite sometime, i.e. the preparing for maternity leave, get all your crap in order so someone can do what you did if necessary! UGH! What a way to start the week.

No comments: