Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wednesday

Today is another home day. YEA! I am thrilled to be able to spend so much time at home, and still be considered at work. Certainly, one of the many benefits of being with child, bad smells at work = home for baby momma. Unfortunately, baby daddy since no baby in his belly, still has to stay at work. I don't really know what I am going to do all day. I am pretty sure that daytime TV sucks. I guess I should start reading up on what to expect during childbirth. Yesterday I did some cleaning and laundry, probably not going to be that productive today. Although, I have started some laundry. Maybe I can get some more cross-stitch done for baby. I would really like to have that done so all I have to do after she arrives is put her vital information: name, weight/length, date.

No comments: