Sunday, May 17, 2009

Nate the Great

In cleaning up for the garage sale, I found the cord for the camera! Wohoo! How did I decide to celebrate, by doing an entire post to Nate! Nate, as I have mentioned before is a very happy, jolly baby. He doesn't really like Daddy kissing him, well, really anyone but me kissing him...I can always sneak one in!
Sometimes I really have to wonder about Nate, I think he is going to give me a run for my money, here he has figured out how to pop the top off his tray. Seriously, should he have been able to figure it out?
and now he uses it to play peek-a-boo!
Have I mentioned he likes corn?

CORN! from Melanie Ubil on Vimeo.


Here he comes! Watch out!Nate tries to open the gate, he LOVES to go up the stairs, he also likes to watch people through the bannister.
Nate makes it VERY difficult to do any chores...he chases after the vacuum. He doesn't listen when you tell him no...he just smiles at you shakes his head and continues on...
as seen here:
The little man has started walking, fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, he doesn't realize this is a mode of transportation he can use to get from A-B!



Nate walking from Melanie Ubil on Vimeo.

No comments: