Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dangerous

Today I decided to go to a new Mom's get together. The kids got to meet some other kids, I got to meet some other Mom's new to the area, win-win. Now I just have to decide if I want to join their group, there is a yearly membership fee. Also, since the weather has been nice and it sounds like it is the last nice day for a while, I took the kids outside to play. I have to say, Nate is going to be the death of me, just watch this slide show and see what I mean!

The boy is just asking to go to the ER, he just climbed up there and has figured out how to push the peddles but is just a little too short, plus I don't think he can get the whole around motion yet, but he will have it figured it out soon, he is entirely too smart!
It is funny how the second one seems so much smarter, because he watches everything Gwen does and tries to do it. I don't feel like I have as much to report about Gwen these days, at 3.5 she isn't doing much new. I mean sure, we saw a 5 week old baby and was "helpful" to the Mom, giving her the blanket for the baby and the "binkie". The Mom humored her and that was cute, but certainly doesn't give much for the blog.

No comments: