Monday, January 04, 2010

Christmas Eve

Sadly, we have been sick here since my last post. Gwen and Eric with the same sickness, I won't go into specifics, but needless to say, Nate and I are lucky to not have that. I had a different sickness involving sore throats and lots of sleeping. Today though, Eric went back to work, we went to back to our "routine". And I was busy today doing laundry and Nate went ahead and sprayed it in his eye, so that was fun.
But, onto the next posting about Christmas, I know it is already 2010. Here are pictures from Christmas Eve, we went to Church, and all survived a miracle really, because Nate was with us, but no pictures from Church. We came home, had our traditional "shrimp, Uncle Gary style". Made some reindeer food and let the kids open 1 present from Eric's Mom. Then everyone went to bed to wait for Santa and the kids to awaken...

No comments: