Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Decorating cookies

I have many, many pictures to update you on so I'll try to start at the beginning. My Mom just left this morning, Eric drove up to MD to take care of some of the stuff on the house, but I am getting ahead of myself. My Mom arrived from FL last week. I thought this would be a good time to decorate cookies, our family's tradition. I haven't had such a good luck getting the cookies to work out right, so I was glad that Mom was coming so I could watch and learn. Watch and learn I did! Now I hope I can remember to next year. Here are the pictures:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i enjoyed your pictures of cookie decorating! looks like everyone had fun. we used to enjoy that when the kids were little..........guess we'll start doing it again with grandchildren.
glad your mom was able to be with you for Christmas.
and....thanks for the Christmas card. loved the picture of Gwen and Nathan.