Friday, December 11, 2009

Busy Evenings

The last couple evenings I have been super busy, I have been busily writing my Christmas cards. I have other things to do, after the cards, but wanted to get them out, so I could cross them off my todo list.
Gwen has started to take over some of my responsibilities around here, finally. She has started reading Nate's books before nap time (this is news to Eric, who still reads the stories before bedtime, sucker!) She demands that he sits next to her and she "reads" to him. Of course, she is almost 3.5 and she is not actually reading to him, she has just memorized the books. And sometimes needs help remembering how to start the page, but usually does all the words, as written.
Ah, 1 less chore for me! Now if I could just get her to keep her clothes on all day and clean up after herself, I would be set!

No comments: