Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

It's Christmas eve, the presents are wrapped and under the tree, stuffing made, cake made, ready to go, I suppose. Now all we need to do is go to bed early, there is much un-wrapping to do tomorrow. I forgot to remind Gwen that she is not to get up and un-wrap presents tomorrow until everyone gets up! I hope she just doesn't get up and start un-wrapping. We went to Church today, the children's Mass, had our tradition, close your arteries shrimp. Currently Eric and my Mother are discussing www.noradsanta.org it is a pretty intense conversation. I am beginning to wonder if they are going to stay up and watch the whole thing.
I have realized yet again, I have a backlog of pictures to post. So here are some from our "Christmas photo shoot". We tried to take pictures on the campus, but it the kids were not super co-operative and this picture, I wish I was better positioned for and I wish I would have gotten the sweet one right after it where Gwen kissed Nate, but alas, I didn't! :( This picture actually made the Christmas card, I think. It was I think the cutest where we could see there faces.
I loved this picture, but I didn't feel like it would work on the card. And really, can't see Gwen's face.
I also wanted to include these pictures of the kids "helping" us put up the tree.


Well, goodnight everyone. Merry Christmas! I hope you have a happy and blessed holiday surrounded by friends and family.

2 comments:

Pa and MaFitz said...

Merry Christmas to all....and to all a good night!!

All our love

Bob & Joan Fitz

Melanie said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Hope you had a good one!