Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Project day

On MLK day we got a little crazy, and decided to paint on the kids walls. And not just anything, Eric has some skills in the drawing department. He asked the kids to help and he gave them some paper and told them to draw them on the wall, so they took their papers put them on the wall and started coloring on the paper. So funny! Anyhoo, here are some pictures.
Hamm done, Rex in progress! (see the coloring on the paper Eric is holding up, colored by the kids)
Here is my part of the work, the painting.
Buzz and Hamm-done!
Rex, Mr. Potato Head and Slinky dog. I've started on Mr Potato Head.
I think Eric is pretty much done with drawing, now I have to get busy with the painting-it might take a couple weekends of work, if only we could get them to sleep somewhere else, I could get a lot done!

No comments: