Friday, January 07, 2011

Visiting

January is going to be a busy month for us. We had my Aunt and cousins visiting, they rented a little place off campus and they would come over and hang with us. They were here for New Year's Eve and they stayed until Wed. Here they are watching the Rose Bowl (we won't talk about it now though) I think the kids enjoyed playing with "uncle" Pete.
They definitely enjoyed "uncle" Pete's iPad and enjoyed "drawing" with "uncle" Jim.
We were able to go to the preschool and visit Gwen, she introduced her friends and we got to with her to the playground. Nate really enjoyed that.
He thinks he is a big kid!
Walking back to the car.
I didn't get a whole lot of pictures. Sadly I lent my battery to Jim so I got less pictures than I normally would have. We took the boys to a UNC basketball game, that was a lot of fun. Plus my cousins went to work and we cleaned out the attic and pulled down the inside Christmas stuff, I have most of the outside done. Now we just have to get the lights in boxes and the sorted toys, for toy rotation, into the attic. And then I just have to sneak the toys for donation into the trunk. Then we will be ready for our next visitor who arrives on Wednesday!

No comments: