Monday, January 17, 2011

Videos

While my Mother is recovering from her surgery, I thought she'd like to view these videos I found while cleaning up the 2010 pictures.
Video 1-Nate chasing squirrel. I have talked about this before, here and I watched this video and still giggle just thinking about it. Just imagine this happening over and over with Nate running around the tree and Gwen not running off...hilarious!

Squirrel from Melanie Ubil on Vimeo.


Nate playing the guitar. He is our musical one...

Untitled from Melanie Ubil on Vimeo.


This is from our snow in the beginning of December, Eric took this video.

Untitled from Melanie Ubil on Vimeo.


This is the box, Eric called me over to see what Nate was doing, but the daughter was starved for attention apparently, because she jumped right in there, but picture Nate, doing this.

Untitled from Melanie Ubil on Vimeo.


For the first couple of days, Gwen would insist on putting the windows back in and Nate would punch them out, it made her so mad!
Hope you are feeling better Mom!

No comments: