Thursday, June 21, 2007

Chicken!

Miss Gwen loves the chicken, she would eat it everyday, every meal if I would let her, but alas I am a mean Mommy and I don't! Gwen really enjoys feeding herself, which makes meal time a challenge, I don't want to feed her the same stuff everyday, but yet making finger foods out of every meal is a challenge. Here are some pictures of Gwen with her beloved chicken...Eric thought it was funny so he took these pictures.


She did not care/really even notice that the chicken was on her face.
Gwen's latest present from Grandma. The thing is huge, the whole family can site in there.

The last 2 days Gwen has again agreed to take her morning naps, crazy kid. I have been told by some of my Mom friends that to get used to it she will flip-flop her naps for a while. GREAT! Oh, I almost forgot to post Gwen's short walking video!

Look at our big girl!

No comments: