Monday, June 25, 2007

Withdraw

I have finished re-reading all the Harry Potter books, now I am on FIRE to read the next book. I don't know what I am going to do with myself until the last book comes out, oh yeah, plan Gwen's Birthday party and take care of my family! But it does beg the question, what will my family do when the next book comes out, I will be out of commission.

So, here are some hopefully better pictures of Gwen in her carrier. This day we put on the rain cover, 'cause it looked like it might rain. I don't think that she cares for it all that much, she can't slap her Dad in the back through the rain cover!

Here are some pictures of Gwen after eating plum and stuff, I thought that I would try and get some pictures of her smiles!





These are more eating pictures from the same day, Gwen trying to (and succeeding I might add) to get some nectarine I had on the table.



She is so proud of herself!

No comments: